1. Chic Short Hairstyles
2. Totally Cute Pixie Haircut
3. Cute Short Bob Hairstyles
4. Super Chic Short Hairstyles
5. Really Cute Short Haircuts
6. Razor Haircuts
7. Formal Hairstyles
8. Faux Hawks Hairstyles
9. Best Haircut for Men
10. The Blunt Cut Hairstyles
11. Faux Hawks & Angled Styles
12. Side Swept Pixie
13. The Boy Cuts for Women
7. Once again, turn your hand palm upward and place your forefinger between the two strands. Turn your hand palm down to twist the two strands together.
8. Continue creating the rope across the top of the head, adding new sections of hair as you go along.
9. Try to keep the size of the picked-up sections equal. This will create an even pattern.
10. Once all the sections of hair have been picked up and incorporated into the rope, continue creating the rope with the remaining loose hair. A turn of the wrist will automatically twist the two strands together.
11. When the rope is finished, secure the ends with a coated band.
12. If you want additional curl in the back hair, use a curling iron or spiral hot rollers.
Do not forget to take good care of your long hair though. Appropriate hair products are crucial to keeping your hair healthy and clean. Long hair does get split ends easily and may frizz, so using shampoo, conditioner, gels, oils,
is an easygoing, casual and fun-looking hairdo. With long hair, all you need to do is curl some light thin waves and tresses
Surprisingly, this hairstyle works for any occasion whether it is literally for a day at the beach, maybe a formal gathering, party or a day at work. Now, if curling takes too long, there are other ways to achieve the beach waves look. One of them can only work if your hair is naturally wavy. All you have to do is get spray some hair mousse onto your hands and scrunch little by little the mousse from the ends up on both sides of your hair. Don’t brush hair after, let it dry.
Young Spirit Asymmetrical Two-Strand Rope
The two-strand rope is not a true braid, since it involves only two strands, but it produces an interesting twisted pattern that is an attractive alternative to braids. Each strand is twisted independently, and the two strands are then twisted together. The resulting texture resembles a rope. When you combine this technique with sections picked up from the scalp the rope sits on top of the hair the way a projected braid does. The design used here features an asymmetrical rope moving along the front hairline from one side to the other. The hair at the back is left free and can be set with hot rollers for additional curl.
1. Part the hair to separate the front area from the back. Comb the front hair to one side.
2. Take a rectangular section of hair and divide it into two equal-size strands. Twist each strand clockwise simultaneously. Twist only near the base, keeping your fingers close to the scalp.
3. Holding your hand palm up, insert your forefinger between the two strands.
4. Turn your wrist over so your palm is facing down. This automatically twists the two strands together.
5. Using your little finger, part completely across the front section to pick up a new section.
6. Combine the new section with the strand toward the face and twists the combined strand clockwise.
Tips For Today
HAIR CARE TIPS:
1.New Short Hairstyles
2. Medium Hairstyles
3.Hottest Long Hairstyles
4.New Bob Hairstyles
7.Perfect Prom Hairstyles
8.Totally Cute Pixie Hairstyles
9.Short Shaggy Hairstyles
10. Short Hairstyles for Older Women
11. Cropped Hairstyles
12.Easy Short Hairstyles
14. Sophisticated Hairstyles
15.Hair Care, Shampoo, Conditioner
16. Faux Hawks Angled Hairstyles
17.New Hair Colors Ideas
18. Side Swept Pixie
19.New Hairstyles Pictures Gallery
20.Hairstyles for Black Women
By admin January, 2019