Medium Hairstyles for weddings could look fantastic on you. With medium may want to grow their hair out longer or use extensions. If not, there are some ideas for those with medium hair that’ll be mentioned
Thinking of getting married this year? Being in style means a lot to newlyweds so it is important to always be up to date on what is trendy right now. So here are some of the most popular wedding trends that you are most likely
By admin May, 2019
New Hairstyles Video > 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15
1.New Short Hairstyles
2. Medium Hairstyles
3.Hottest Long Hairstyles
4.New Bob Hairstyles
7.Perfect Prom Hairstyles
8.Totally Cute Pixie Hairstyles
9.Short Shaggy Hairstyles
10. Short Hairstyles for Older Women
11. Cropped Hairstyles
12.Easy Short Hairstyles
14. Sophisticated Hairstyles
15.Hair Care, Shampoo, Conditioner
16. Faux Hawks Angled Hairstyles
17.New Hair Colors Ideas
18. Side Swept Pixie
19.New Hairstyles Pictures Gallery
20.Hairstyles for Black Women
The Modern Beehive Quick and Easy Step-by-Step Vera Mora Hair
Simple Short is another hairstyle for short haired people. It’s easily just curling every strand of hair into short beautiful waves. With short hair and wedding hairstyles, bangs make it even better
The Modern Beehive Updo: is beginning to work its way into the wedding hairstyle popularity list!
What’s not to like? It’s sleek, sweeping, neat, and can give more length to your face shape. This updo consists of all your hair to be propped up on your head into a circular wrap around crown that can be chosen to rise up into any height or specific style. For accessories, because of the height, headbands and flower pins are worn or added. The modern beehive requires healthy hair, a curling iron or rollers, a brush or comb, bobby pins or clips, and hair styling spray or mousse.
Half-Up and Down Hairstyles are a rage because they are modest yet sexy. This style can be achieved intons of ways, but hereare just a few Classic updo hairstyles best suitable in occasions like prom
High Society Roll With Four-Strand Braid
A curved roll around the edges of the hairline sets the foundation for this design. The roll is created by turning smaller segments of hair and pinning them into position to form a curved shape that follows the hairline. Turning the hair segments tightly will produce a smaller roll. An optional accent is the four-strand round braid from the crown of the head.
1. Section off the crown in a circular shape and pin it out of the way. Beginning on the side of the part with the least hair, separate a small section and comb the hair smooth.
2. Lightly twist the ends of the section so that they form a small strand.
3. Fold the section and in toward the crown and adjust the height of the fold so that it is flattering. Tuck the twisted ends inside.
4. Secure the section with a bobby pin.
5. Separate the next small segment to continue the roll. The angle at which you hold the hair before you twist is important—check to make sure the new segment will blend with the ones already rolled.
6. Fold the ends of the new segment inside and blend the height to the one already created.
7. Insert hairpins to connect the two segments once the new one is in position.
8. When you have reached the center back, stop and move to the front. Separate a section of hair at the front right next to the first roll that you made.
9. Roll the front section carefully to create the desired height. Pin the roll as before. Make sure the height and width of the rolls at the face are flattering. You can then work to blend in that balance with the roll at the back.
10. Work around toward the back combining each section smooth before directing it upward.
11. When you position the final roll at the back, blend it to the rolls pinned previously. Check to make sure the entire roll is balanced before you proceed to the braid.
12. Release the crown section. Comb the hair back and divide it into four equal-size strands. Cross the two center strands.
13. With your left hands, reach under to the outside right strand and grasp it.
14. Direct this strand under the two center strands.
15. Then direct the same strand over the last strand it went under. Repeat with the outside left strand, guiding it under the two center strands and over the last strand it went under.
16. Continue braiding the four strands. Outside strands go under two and back over one. When you reach the ends, secure them with a coated band.
17. Curve the finished braid into a small coil and position it above the rolls of hair.
18. Pin it into place, forming a braided accent to the rolls.