What are the best pixies cut hairstyles 2021? This is a question that many people ask themselves when they want to change up their hair. Pixie cuts have been popular since the 1920s, and they never seem to go out of style. In this article, we will discuss some of the best styles of pixie haircuts.
What are the different types of pixie cuts?
There are many types of pixie cuts that you can choose from. The most common one is the asymmetrical cut, which has short hair on one side and longer hair on the other side.
Another popular style is a blunt haircut, which features long bangs across your forehead with shorter lengths in the back and sides.
Other styles include the short bob haircut or even just having all of your hair shaved off! There’s no need to feel limited by these ideas – there are infinite possibilities for what kind of hairstyle you want to have this year!
What should I consider when choosing my pixie cut?
– Length: do you like more length at the front or prefer it to be short around your face?
– Shape: do you prefer a round or square shape?
– Texture: does your hair have more of an oily texture, dry texture, frizzy texture, or straight/wavy texture? Or is it somewhere in between these textures?
– Geometry: are you drawn to sharp angles and geometric shapes – or – soft curves that complement the natural lines of your face better (like this angled bob)
How to style a pixie haircut?
– Blow-dry your hair with a round brush or paddle brush
– Use mousse to add volume and texture. Don’t use gel because it can make the hair sticky and stiff.
Maintain Pixie Haircuts: what to do every month?
Every day, wash your pixie cut with shampoo in water at room temperature. Rinse well under cold running water until all suds are gone from your scalp. Pat out excess moisture before applying conditioner”
“To keep hairspray on longer during windy days, spray styling spray onto strands of wet hair before blow-drying them into place.” “Doesn’t brush wet hair because it will mat and become difficult to brush out?”
“On dry days, use an anti-frizz serum on your pixie cut. The best time of day for this is right before bed if you’re hoping to have the effects last as long as possible.”
“Conditioner can be applied every two weeks or so depending on what kind of conditioner and shampoo is used to keep strands healthy and moisturized.”
What to do if you have curly hair and want a pixie cut
When you have curly hair, it can be difficult to style a pixie cut without having your curls turn into frizz.
It is also challenging when you want a short hairstyle but does not like the flatness of straightened or wavy hair.
This article will show you some techniques on how to manage and work with your natural texture so that you can get the best out of both worlds!
– Get regular trims: Cutting off splits ends as well as damaged hair helps keep curly hairs much healthier over time and means they are less likely to tangle up in knots while blow-drying them smooth for a slimmer look. You should go for a trim every six weeks if possible.
The Classic pixie haircut
– Is it one of the most popular haircuts for women? Short pixie cuts are in trend this year and we have found some best examples for you!
– Pixie cut hairstyles can be styled in a lot of ways from edgy to feminine, so these are not just short hairstyles but also an alluring way to express your personality.
– The following pixies look effortless with their natural texture or choppy layers that give them more volume on top while maintaining the length around the neckline.
Pixie haircuts might not be for everyone, but if you are looking to change up your look and want a hairstyle that does the job well then this article is perfect. We will go over some of the best pixie cut hairstyles 2021 so keep reading!
Just added new photo