It’s not too early to start thinking about summer hairstyles for 2021! Whether you’re looking for short, medium, or long hair, we have some of the best haircut trends and styles that will make your summer a little easier. We’ll also share our predictions on what the top hair color trends are going to be this year!
Let’s start with the most popular hairstyle
– A modern pixie cut. This style is short, edgy, and chic. It’s perfect for summer because it’ll help you stay cool in the heat of the sun! – Tips: if your hair grows quickly or you’re not sure about a pixie cut, try starting with a choppy bob haircut first. You can always go shorter over time as you get used to this new style.
Short Pixie Cut Style Ideas: you might be drawn towards modern styles like rocker girl cuts or shag haircuts but remember that these are best left for long-haired girls who want an edgier look. Try looking into classic short hairstyles such as French crop cuts, blunt bangs, and off-center bobs instead!
Hottest Asymmetrical Bob Haircuts for Summer 2021
This style requires a more layered, almost choppy cut, which makes the look edgy. The back of the hair is cut short and the asymmetrical cut in the front frames the face nicely. Layers and bangs of any kind usually give the illusion of a more oval slender face. >> show me more
Best Short Pixie Hairstyles for Summer 2021
Whether your pixie cut has grown out or you just want this hairstyle, this side-swept look may be the one for you. This style, like most short hairstyles, tends to bring out your facial features such as the eyes and cheekbones. If you’re opting for this hair color also >> show me more
Easy Razor Hairstyles for Summer 2021
It’s edgy and completely bold! The razor cut fringes and angled are for those that are willing to make a fashion statement. The highlights on the bangs stand out and are quite quirky. Be careful with any angled hairstyle because they may be hard to maintain and it’s difficult to find a hairstylist who can perform this cut correctly or the way you want. >> read more
Sophisticated Yet Sweet Hairstyles for Summer 2021
The name says it all. To get this look, the length of your hair has to be a bit before the chin and some bangs are even better. The trick here is to turn your locks into loose soft curls and to comb the fronts of your hair back. Notice how in this picture, that not all the hair is combed back. >> read more
Perfect Pixie Haircuts Fine Hair for Summer 2021
This style is neat and adorable. Worn by celebrities like Carey Mulligan and Michelle Williams, this look is simple yet elegant. This suits all faces, but if you have a round or square face, make sure to get bangs or hair to frame your face more. >> show me more
Women’s Faux Hawk Hairstyles for Summer 2021
This style screams punk, rebel, and a care-free attitude. To get this look, the sides of your hair have to be almost shaved off, or at least, not that present. The long part of your hair can be layered a bit. If you want to add color or highlights, dye only the top, the faux hawk part. For styling >> show me more
Long hairstyles are suitable for any person of age and can be beneficial for many occasions. Many women even claim that those with long hair are lucky for it is difficult to grow wonderful hair to that length. Before selecting a long hairstyle, remember that it has to be suitable for your face shape and personality. >> show me more
A lot of people are opting for this haircut because it is low maintenance and easy to style
– It doesn’t matter what your hair type is, you can still get the haircut as it works for all types of hair.
– One downside to this style may be that it’s short and some people don’t like having their necks exposed. This isn’t a big problem though because there are ways to cover up any neck with a scar.
2021 is all about the short and choppy haircut.
– The hairstyle is also great for a summer cut since the top layers can be blown dry and styled easily while the back, sides, and nape are left long enough to create volume.
– It provides texture and movement that looks effortless even if you’re wearing your hair down or up in an updo!
You may want something less dramatic than a pixie but not as extreme as a Mohawk either: A lob will do just fine! And this year’s best haircuts come in many different styles from straight to curly; shorter cuts with bangs or longer ones without.
Another popular hairstyle for summer in 2021 is long hair with curls that have been pinned up on one side or in a bun on top of the head.
– These hairstyles can be styled with hair products such as hairspray, gel, or a spray that contains holding agents and moisturizing ingredients.
– The long curls can also be decorated by using flower pins to create an easy accessory for the look.
– Another option is keeping your locks in their natural state without any styling, so you can enjoy summer’s hot days feeling free and cool.
5. Two other popular trends for Summer haircuts in 2021 include braids and buns at both sides of the head (with one being higher than the other) and French braids as well.
– Braids are a trend that has been around for decades, but it’s never gone out of style. They’re perfect for summer because they provide the best combination of functionality and beauty: you can tie your hair up, wear them down or braid them in any way you want!
Long Layers Cut
A fresh look without removing any length, long layers are the perfect cut for summer. It’s breezy, cool, and sexy!
– Curl your hair with a large-barrel curling iron to achieve a natural wavy look that doesn’t require much work in styling.
– Try not to get too carried away by adding too many curls or waves; it’s about keeping things simple and light this season.
– Finish off with some mousse at the root of your hair then run through what you’ve already curled upwards to lock in place overnight if necessary.
– To keep going strong all day add more product as needed throughout the day when desired.” “A fresh look without removing any length, long layers is the perfect cut for summer.”
Curtain Bangs have been floating around the runway for a few seasons now, but this summer they are taking center stage.
This trend is an effortless way to try out short hair without completely committing and looking as hip and cool with your new haircut as you would after months of growing out thick locks.
Curtain bangs can be styled in any number of ways like slicked back or set into waves-try experimenting with different looks!
The short blunt fringe is an easy summer hairstyle for both women and men. This style works best on straight hair, but it can be pulled off with curly or wavy locks as well.
The short bangs give the face a flatter appearance while framing your cheeks to highlight their features.
To get this look, simply part your hair in the center of your forehead and cut it at around three inches long from that line on either side.
Then use scissors to trim all of the remaining lengths away until you end up with two triangular-shaped pieces around six inches wide by four inches high each.
These will create small fringes just above eye level which should cover most people’s eyebrows completely; these can then be trimmed shorter if desired so that they don’t make a statement on their own.
There are a lot of things that you could be doing this summer, but what if your main priority is finding the perfect haircut and color for the season?
Whether you’re looking to get some new locks or just need a little trim, we have all our favorite styles from short too long. We also predict which hairstyles will be trending for 2021! Check out our list now so that when it comes time for cuts, you can start planning. What style do you think is going to be popular next year?
Just added new photo